ADVERTISEMENT

The meltdown of this board is real AF!

JimTTech

Red Raider
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2006
Evans was clearly hurting tonight and I personally would have liked to see him sit the game after he went to the locker room 3 minutes in, but everyone needs to calm down! We are not going to have many games where a team hits their first 5 (or was it 6) three pointers in a row to start the second half. We got away from our game tonight. We didn't drive the basket the way we should. We shot 75% from the line but didn't get there near enough. 16 times to be exact. I don't know the stats but if we aren't at the line 20+ times in a game that is a clear indicator that we didn't play our game. Keenan looked like a shell of himself tonight and I hope he recovers. Zack Smith sounds like he will be ready to play come tournament time. We still have a shot to win the B12. Everyone needs to take a beat and remember that we are riding a very unexpected wave and just enjoy the ride. It's like we have a few wins and we already expect to win every game. THIS IS A TOUGH LEAGUE!!! We are still in a great place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.