ADVERTISEMENT

The delay really concerns me

Judge Holden

Techsan
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2017
Wacky-Hachy
Lord knows, we know how people like to talk. I don’t care for rhetoric and conspiracy theories and what not. It really irritates the crap out of me. But I have to tell you, I’m very concerned about the delay of the Secret Service and LO in this situation in eliminating the shooter.

I’ve now seen the videos where it’s pretty apparent that the SS shooters on the rooftop clearly could see and were trained in on the shooter, and yet they let it go on for 30+ seconds and waited for the shooter to fire before they engaged. This is inexplicable to me. For those who are saying “You can’t just open fire on a guy“, well, yes you can. Besides, there were a lot of alternatives to that. They clearly had communication devices, why were they not calling in people to stop this? Why were they not immediately notifying the people around Trump to get him off the dais? Even if they didn’t have to fire directly on the shooter, they could have lobbed some shots in that direction to keep his head down. But they waited until the dude pops off three rounds before they do anything?

We all understand the rhetoric around Trump. The entrenched people in Washington, and that means both parties, don’t like him. He doesn’t wanto to play by their rules. He’s threat to their sweet gig. The people in Washington consider us nothing but “plebes”to be taxed, told what to do and otherwise shut up. Trump doesn’t play that game, and sometimes, he does it even to my dissatisfaction. Face it, nobody “likes“ the guy. But the ire that the Washington entrenched “leaders” have for this guy, combined with stuff like this, really makes me wonder. We already have had some members of Congress try to have Trump’s Secret Service protection pulled back. Why in heaven’s name would anyone do that? Should we do it for Obama? There’s plenty of us who don’t care for that guy. How about “Captain Crookfinger Bowedpenis”? Should we pull his Secret Service protection too? Hell, if it were my choice, I’ll give him extra Secret Service protection, so he could spend more time getting away from Hillary.

You know, people still love to talk about JFK. And I’m not big on conspiracy theories there either, but I don’t happen to think Oswald acted alone. Personally, I think the mob capped him because they were recruited by his old man to help his son get the union vote, and then he turned around and sicced his litttle brother on them, and the CIA was perfectly fine with letting that happen because they were pissed off about the Bay of Pigs. If I’m right, and maybe I’m not, but I think I am, our government has already shown its willing to kill people who might get in their way, even if they are domestic elected leaders.

I always grew up believing in our American system of government. I truly, and perhaps stupidly, believed that our elected leaders were here to serve us, and we were in control of them with our vote. I’m really starting to doubt that now. I really do think we’re turning into a banana republic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.