ADVERTISEMENT

Texas school's recruiting

redblackjack

Matador
Nov 9, 2006
recruiting is pretty interesting this year. Baylor, tcu, ut, and Aggie are getting all the elite players. The next group I would say is Tech, UH, and SMU. UH usually doesn't get anybody but this htowntakeover crap is actually helping them a lot which is mainly supported by Oliver. SMU wasnt doing much but had a flurry of commitments today although nobody we really want.

I think it's really smart of us to go after a lot of players early because SMU and UH will get the 1st year coach bump in recruiting which combined with 4-8 is tough.

Despite the challenges we have done really well and I like the majority of guys we have committed. It's going to be interesting to follow the momentum through the season and if any of these teams lose players.

With this recruiting, UH is positioned pretty well to have a good season in their crap league. If we have a good year hopefully we can make this a 1 year aberration but we need to start beating more regional teams for players.

Looking forward to watching us close over UH as well as some other Texas teams going into signing day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.