ADVERTISEMENT

Some People Won’t Want To Hear This…

copenhagenraider

Red Raider
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2004
Wall, TX
And I might lose some friends for holding this opinion but the Jalapeño Cheese Corndog is the best thing in the Allsup’s hotbox. Using only choice cuts of mechanically de-boned chicken blended with the perfect amount of jalapeño & cheddar flavoring is just the start of something magical. Wrapped snuggly in a sweet cornmeal batter and fried to a delicious golden brown makes the Allsup’s Jalapeño Cheese Corndog the only real option when traveling through west Texas and eastern New Mexico.

Sure, some people prefer the Beef & Bean but let’s be honest, those people are often sacks of douche that live off the nostalgia of when you could buy them two for a dollar. Further more, the Beef & Bean on its own is pretty meh. Without the assistance of Allsup’s Taco Sauce, you’re just eating an overrated & overpriced fried tortilla filled with a puréed mixture of refried beans and chili.

I really don’t want to start a controversy but this has been weighing on me for a long time and needed to get it off my chest.

#AcceptTheScience #TruthDon’tLie #Don’tHateTheMessangerHateTheBurrito#MechanicallyDebonedGoodness

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.