ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers

carnley09

MFC Sunrise Crew '23
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2014
Georgetown, Texas
www.carnleyproperties.com
Update #4: Thank you for all of prayers, messages, texts and phone calls! My momma is home! Says she is feeling better but really tired from the lack of sleep in the hospital. She is on oxygen for the foreseeable future and doctors told her she will have a 2-4 week recovery!

Update #3: Mom has been diagnosed with covid pneumonia. However, she is feeling pretty good she says. She has eaten quite a bit today, got cleaned up, new clothes and my dad says the hospital staff has been first class. They did a CT on her chest to check for blood clots but a doctor has yet to read it and give the results, which makes me believe they aren’t too worried.

She has been given steroids, blood thinners and insulin and has an IV drip and oxygen. My understanding is that they are just getting her body back so she can fight it off. She says she feels much better and she is tough, just ready to feel better. I texted with her quite a bit and she seemed good, which makes this mamas boy feel good. My dad has been pretty nervous too. Today was a good day and my family appreciates your prayers!

Update #2: Mom got moved to a hospital in Austin. Not because it’s serious but literally because Georgetown had 0 beds. I talked to her and she sounded the best she has since Christmas. Dad told me that between her breathing treatment and the meal she had, she looks the best she has this entire time. They will keep her there for a day or two based on how she does.

This may sound cheesy, but I have to say it, I love you guys! This place is family. We know it’s unique and different but the amount of you that have commented, texted me or direct messaged me on here fills my heart. I truly love this Red Raider family. God bless all of you and your families!

UPDATE:They are admitting my mom. After her breathing treatment she would drop 10% when taken off of oxygen. I talked to her and she sounds the best she has in 10 days but that’s not a good sign.

Also, her chest X-rays came back with early signs for pneumonia.

Hey everyone, need your prayers. My parents have been battling Covid and are now headed to the ER to see where they are at and what treatment they need. We were supposed to head to Disney Monday but that is now on hold. I’m not worried about that, just want them better.

I only make this post because I want you all to be smarter than they were. It has been like pulling teeth to get them to seek treatment and my mom didn’t even get tested until day 7 when I had a nurse come and give her an IV! Part of that was because a family member swore that they weren’t sick due to covid and it was something else, well turns out they were wrong and my parents are paying for it!

Get tested and get treated, if you let this linger it can be terrible! From my simple understanding, if you diagnose and treat early, you’ll get over it quicker. And my mom and dad are pretty healthy and on a regimen of vitamins. Just take care of yourself!

If I can return the favor and pray for y’all in anyway, I would love to!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.