ADVERTISEMENT

Our 3 new public commits observations from HUDL (Williams, Turner, Anderson Jr)

FordBronco44

Matador
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2015
If you don't like the observations no problem but here they are -

As an armchair QB here is my reactions to their films
J'Koby Williams RB- Bah Gawd

This might be the most talented RB we've gotten in a long long time and he can catch out the back field, break first tackles like crazy, has SPEED to house it. Looks big and strong and fast and has that breaking tackle ability and is always moving forward.

giphy.gif

-Tyson Turner WR

Unbelievable body control, hands, speed, size, and can go up and high point a ball and strong enough hands to bring it down. Smooth Big Strong Agile. Seems to have that "intangible" about just going to fetch a football and getting it no matter what. The tape says it all.

Comparison at almost 6-2 200 are endless. I would need to see his senior film to make a better comparison but this kid is a baller no doubt about it. I would say it even if he committed elsewhere.

-Charles Anderson Jr

6-7 240 (as a freaking junior in high school)

He will only get better - He played a lot of interior - I am guessing we are going to play a 3-4 front or recruiting for it but he either shed blocks or blew right past his blockers for the sack/TFL. He showed really good gap integrity and pursuit. In the film we offered his DL teammates #9 Eddy Smith. We don't need him to be the fastest guy on the field but he showed more than enough athleticism with his hands to shed blocks, and his speed to get sacks. Add 25-35 pounds to this kid and he is Tyree or a Chris Canty type anchoring one side of the DL. His position is so important in both clogging the LOS and rushing the passer both based on which call it is and he can do both. Very excited about this recruit.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.