ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Residential construction at PK

RedRaiderMike

Rookie Red Raider
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2021
I am in the market for some residential construction help out at Possum Kingdom and would love nothing more than to leverage Red Raider connections to find a good company to hire. Always have a pretty significant laundry list of stuff I need done out there and it’s not easy to find reliable tradesman/ companies. If I were to summarize the help needed I would say there are two main projects.

First project, I am in the middle of a party barn renovation. Most of the work I am doing myself because I love it and it’s the polar opposite of my day job. That said, there are a few pieces I need help with. Mainly central heating and air AND drywall (I hate doing drywall work myself).

Second project, I am stuck in deliberation mode on renovating the main house vs complete tear down. Leaning tear down because renovation needs are so significant that I cannot imagine we’d save much by remodeling (need new roof, new HVAC, two new bathrooms, new kitchen, outdoor living space (covered porch), new septic system, etc… essentially the most expensive stuff that goes into a house, we need).

Any suggestions/ trusted connections are greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News