ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Atmos Billing Issues

jskillz30

Red Raider
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2007
Anybody ever had problems with Atmos and their billing system? I got a bill saying I owe them $2146 for under payment from January through May of this year. They admitted their wireless meter was faulty but said they were able to read the flow on the actual device. Keep in mind that they acknowledge the meter was faulty for 6 months and only "fixed" the issue when we called in about the massive bill we received.

I wouldn't have an issue paying what is owed but my gas bill has NEVER been above $250/month and the only gas appliances I have are my furnace and stove. Rep admitted that no adjustments were made in April or May so basically they undercharged me by $700/month for the first 3 months of this year according to their system.

I understand that prices fluctuate and usage and all that but to basically triple my gas bill for 3 months because of price fluctuations (even though price per cubic foot is down this year compared to last year) is absurd. I've asked them for a breakdown of daily charges and an itemized bill to show the difference in bills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News