ADVERTISEMENT

Oil and Gas Professionals in Midland (Rangers Suite Tickets Saturday)

baseballtrey6

Red Raider
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2010
Guys,

I was just informed that one of our lead engineers will be going on a last minute trip with some clients, so he has given us the remainder of the tickets to the Rangers suite Saturday night against the Astros. Only stipulation is that the tickets go to clients or prospects first, then any professional networking after that.

We have gotten rid of all tickets minus about 8-10 remaining. If you work for an oil and gas operator, lease holder, etc...and would be interested in joining the wife and I , please let me know and I can meet up with you sometime this week to shake hands and get set up. I believe we have a few rooms available for Saturday night as well that were turned over.

I understand this is informal and last minute and I can assure you it is a networking night out....no sales pitch involved with what we do.

If you are in oilfield sales, drilling/completion products, and would be interested in just hanging out with some Raiders, let me know and we will see what we can do. Might make you leave your business cards at home!

Thanks guys!

Trey Schurr
treyschurr@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.