ADVERTISEMENT

New phone: HTC M9 or Samsung S6?

RedRaiderPlaya

Red Raider
Feb 1, 2008
I always enjoy seeing what people think about the new phones that are about to come out. Both of these phones look tremendous. HTC didn't change much, but they definitely addressed the camera problem and added some real nice software features. The 20 Megapixel camera is a huge improvement and the Ultrapixel camera being moved to the front is a great idea. I also think the Uh Oh protection for the first year free of charge is an incredible deal. The S6 is a much improved version of the S5. It looks much better visually and has top end specs and feel. The non removable battery is a bit small and I'm concerned about how much battery the QHD screen will use. I also don't know why they got rid of the waterproofing. Touchwiz is still one of the uglier UI's out there, but Samsung is promising it's much faster this time around. S health, the heart rate monitor, the fingerprint scanner, and a feature similar to Apple Pay will be intriguing to some.

Right now I'm leaning towards the M9, but I want to see what the LG G4 has to offer before I actually buy it.

What do you guys think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.