ADVERTISEMENT

Message from Tailgate Express Owner

tailgatexpress

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hey folks,

This thread was brought to my attention from a few of the sponsors. I'm concerned about the underwhelming experience that was voiced on the message board. Tailgate Express is a start up company and a completely new concept in the business world. Two years ago I saw a need and wanted to create a service that takes away the hassle and stress of tailgating. Our mission is to provide TX TECH fans with a solution to the hassle and stress of tailgating. We have successfully made TGE a profitable business and continue to not only own our mistakes but learn from them as well. We are learning more about the business one game day at a time. I guarantee you that no one works harder than myself or my employees. I'm now running this business full-time and taking in everyone's advice and concerns from the previous season. This company originated from the gates of Jones Stadium and our #1 goal has always been to service Tx Tech first and foremost. My team will be more prepared this season than ever. If any of you have any questions or concerns you can contact me directly at 806-789-7085 or email me at tailgatexpress@gmail.com.

I look forward to servicing anyone's tailgate needs for this upcoming season. We are already booking spots and will have limited availability. I guarantee there will be NO underwhelming experience for the upcoming season…try me.

WRECK THE TAILGATE,

John English
Owner-Tailgate Express, LLC
806-789-7085

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.