ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS: Mark Adams speaks with the media ahead of a trip to Norman

J. Apodaca

Mickey Mouse Staff Member
Staff
Mar 7, 2022
Chatted with Mark Adams before I got settled into my seat at Dan Law...

Adams on Oklahoma:

"Oklahoma is in a similar situation as us, they're fighting for their lives, as are we. Oklahoma does a great job of playing team basketball and shooting the three, they shot nine against us. So our emphasis is going to be to know where Grant Sherfield is, he's a great three point shooting guard, can score off the dribble so we're gonna locate him in transition and just make sure that we get a hand up when he shoots. They're the best three point shooting team percentage wise in the Big 12."

Adams on Pop's return:

"Obviously Pop's an important part of our team, he just still sore from that last game, but we expect him to play and and I thought he did a great job against West Virginia for his first game out certainly helps us on both ends of floor and he hit some big threes for us in Morgantown."

Adams on Batcho's health:

"His soreness is start to decrease a little bit. He's moving, and so we expect him to play for us sometime in the next week."

On rebounding effort of late:

"One of the things that we're doing better is we are rebounding the ball and we're doing a much, much better job on both ends of the floor. And so I thought one of the keys to win against West Virginia is that we did out rebound them."

On how important the win in Morgantown was:

"I think West Virginia might have been our biggest game of the year because it gave us a road win. It is so difficult in the Big 12 to win on the road. So there's a toughness, there's just a mentality that it you have to have and then you have to be consistent and I thought, you know, for the most part for 40 minutes, we stayed fairly consistent."

The OFFICIAL solar panel installer of RedRaiderSports.com!
www.energyrenovationcenter.com
Why Energy Renovation Center?
Energy Renovation Center is a DFW based solar installation company which prides itself on quality installation and customer service. Let’s give you an answer of “Why ERC” . We pay close attention to detail when it comes to taking care of our clients. Moreover, an excellent customer experience is what we strive for with every install. If something doesn’t go as planned, we always work hard to correct anything that needs attention. Moreover, we take 100% pride in everything we do. That is why we do not outsource, from educating homeowners in the community to designing a custom system and installing it right the first time! Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
Clayton Summerlin
Energy Renovation Center
TDLR Lic# 35068 | CSLB Lic# 10093262016
E Randol Mill Rd. Ste. 409 Arlington, TX 76011
claytons@energyrenovationcenter.com
EARN $500 FOR EACH FRIEND THAT GOES SOLAR WITH US! Energy Renovation Center has paid out over $1.2 million to our users! Tell a friend. Get paid!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.