ADVERTISEMENT

Make A Wish - North Texas chapter

D. Williams

Techsan
Jan 27, 2004
Nashville, TN
www.nashvillesmls.com
Hey guys,

I'm not one to normally do this because I'm in Nashville (and this may just quickly fall off the front page anyway), but my friend is having an online fundraiser for the Make A Wish - North Texas chapter (which includes West Texas). She's a Lubbock resident and a teacher, and has supported Make A Wish for many years.

The online fundraiser is through Pampered Chef, and my wife is also the consultant. My wife has also pledged to donate all of the commission she receives to Make A Wish - North Texas, as well.

So, if you, your wife, your mom or family, love Pampered Chef and have thought about getting a few items, this is a great way to get those items, while also supporting a wonderful cause, which in turn, could Make A Wish come true.

https://pamperedchef.com/go/DReedTX - To shop online.

She'll be closing it tomorrow morning/afternoon, so if you are interested, take a look at the website tonight. You can also PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for your consideration. Commence jokes about @D. Williams promoting Pampered Chef as a side hustle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.