ADVERTISEMENT

Keys to this game and the rest of the season.....

ronerich

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
DFW
Beyond the obvious of good health and avoiding injuries, the keys to today's game and for a win today and a deep tourney run is the role players must contribute more consistently:

• Odiase has to stay out of foul trouble and figure out a way to contribute on offense.
  • Hamilton must provide some form of inside presence, and must continue knocking down 3's to extend the defense to create driving lanes to the bucket.
  • Francis.....come on dude, time to break out of your multi-game funk. Play with some fire dammit. He needs to put up double digits every game. He has the talent. Play to it.
  • Morretti.....I have a feeling he is about to put some solid basketball together. I totally get the skepticism, but I think he is going to hit some important shots for us. 5-7 ppg would be absolutely huge for this team going forward.
  • Gray is giving it all he has, but take advantage of your quickness while matched against bigger players. 6-10 ppg would be a great augment to this offense.
  • Zach Smith....anything we get from him is gravy in my view. Be a defensive presence and clean up the offensive glass when you can.

Culver, Z Smith, Evans will likely do what they do. To win big, the secondary guys HAVE to chip in considerably.

Reactions: Brandon Bohannon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.