ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris for President! Seriously!

DFWRaider2

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2004
DFW
Now that it's leaked out not so accidentally that the President is not going to run for a 2nd term (whether he knows yet or agrees), the obvious answer is to have the Vice President as the next Democratic nominee for President. Our current Vice President is a PIONEER in so many ways, and as it has been pointed out a number of times if you don't think she's qualified you are a racist.

So it's shocking to me to see that the folks doing the leaking don't seem to share my excitement for Kamala. Are they racists? I mean, this woman is a PIONEER and was very, very qualified to be one heartbeat away from the presidency when she was elected. Heck, there's no doubt she's as very, very qualified as Sarah Palin -- another PIONEER who was chosen for VP because she was very, very qualified and not because of her physical traits.

And let's just say what we're all thinking (all of us who aren't racists!): Kamala has done a bang-up job as the Border Czar and with the hundreds scores tens ones of speeches she's done internationally showing her vast foreign policy experience. So what if the French folks feel like she insulted them when she mocked the way they talk? They clearly don't know that this woman is a PIONEER who was very, very qualified to be one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Apparently many of her supporters from just a year and a half ago have become racists because they are openly not supporting her as the obvious answer as the next Democratic nominee for president. In fact, it's almost like she doesn't exist except when her name is mentioned and the subject is quickly changed. I for one heard them loud and clear when they were proclaiming anyone who thought she wasn't qualified, or who thought she was wrong for not spending any time at the border even though she was Border Czar, or who thought the few speeches she gave were poor -- were racists.

So I'm going to say it now: Kamala should be the Democratic nominee now that we know Paw Paw is being put out to pasture. She HAS to be the nominee because she's a PIONEER and is very, very qualified. She's the one who needs to run against DeSantis in 2024.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.