ADVERTISEMENT

Just a dad here working my network and connections for my son (job related).

Daddyrusses

🌵Who’s Your Daddy?🌵
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
My son has been waiting on his past two paychecks and getting the run around. Finally found out today that his company is in bad shape and they are not going to be able to pay him his weekly salary for the past two weeks. They said he was welcome to continue as commission only (he was getting a small base plus commission) but they have not inventory or stock and everything he has sold, they are unable to fulfil. It sucks, because he was so excited for this opportunity when it came around last year.

He is not on RRS, but many of you know him. He's a good kid looking to make it in sales. He has a background in sales and customer service/support as well as other unique talents. Would love to put him in contact with any fellow Tech guys and gals that would be in a position to talk to him about opportunities.

He lives in Aubrey so would be looking for the DFW area with travel or remote ideal.

As an added bonus, him and his wife are expecting our first grandchild, so I would be grateful for any opportunities that might come his way since he has a mortgage and a new baby to take care of.

Message me if you I can put him in contact with you. I want to help him with my network, but it's on him to earn anything he is offered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News