ADVERTISEMENT

It's Margarita time (UPDATE)

ALL HANDS

Matador
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2010
Fellow Red Raiders! After 18 months of development, and murdering tons of limes, I am so proud to announce that the country's best tasting ready-to-drink Margaritas hit the shelves in six states today!

HOUSTON AREA ALUMS, WE NEED YOU! In Texas (just like with our vodka sodas), the first two weeks is a soft launch in Houston area Total Wine stores only. The first Variety Packs will hit Total Wine stores this morning, and we need you to get out there and grab these award winning cold snacks just in time to create your own personal "Jones A&T experience" for tomorrow's game. These will go fast, and likely won't be there tomorrow. Do you Instagram? Post a photo or reel with these award winning morsels in your cart, tag us, and you just might find yourself buried in All Hands swag. here are your target Total Wine stores:

Richland (sold out), Sugarland (sold out), Pearland, Baybrook, Copperfield (sold out), Galleria, Memorial (sold out), West U, The Woodlands (sold out), Humble, and the Heights.

Raiders outside of Houston!
We are coming! We expect full state roll out over the next couple of weeks, and I will keep you updated. But don't let that stop you from having your own "Jones AT&T" experience this weekend, get out there and grab our delicious vodka sodas for your tailgate or rowdy gameday at home.

Lubbock Raiders! I have it on good authority that Jones AT&T Stadium and the Merket Alumni Center, will have 9000+ cans of All Hands iced down and waiting for you this Saturday to fuel our victory. You know what to do!

More importantly than All Hands being red Raider founded, because of you, it's been Red Raider built. Thank you all so much for three years of support, and may God bless your livers⚡

grD9Iuq.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.