ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting or not? (Re: Batcho / Level 13 tweet)

teedawg83

🌵
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2010
Lubbock
Peg1VZI.jpg
Just kind of curious: Story begins with the really warm tweet from Level 13 people involving Batcho, and his family in town:

Heart-warming, ain't it? Great human interest story. But here’s the TL-DR part regarding my personal connection, if you do or don't care. The personal connection for me is seeing the framed photo of Amendola from the 2004 Tech-Baylor game (BTW, that was Amendola’s first TD his freshman year).

Interesting to me was that I TOOK THAT PICTURE.

I don’t know where the Batcho family picture was taken (Level 13 offices? Someone’s house? Overton Hotel?)

I just kind of wonder how they settled on that blow-up of Amendola’s TD to put on the wall.

I took that photo during that Baylor game, while actually doing free-lance assignment for the mighty Crane News newspaper (anyone remember newspapers?) about Clay McGuire’s senior year at Tech. I published that photo to Wikipedia and stuck a cropped version in the Wikipedia article on Amendola:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Amendola

I gave up rights to the photo by putting it on Wikipedia, but don’t care, just curious about whose wall it’s on.

Anyway, if anyone knows Kirk Noles or knows where the Batcho family photo was taken, let me know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News