ADVERTISEMENT

Hiring Sales Person in DFW

RaiderRed06

Red Raider
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2010
Houston, TX
RRS-

I am looking to hire a salesperson for our organization to cover the DFW area and I would love to hire a Red Raider if possible. I work for Konecranes, the world leader in the overhead crane industry. I need a salesperson to sell our service agreements to new customers. This would be 100% a "hunter" role where we need someone to go out and win new business. You get a car that you can use for personal use, a solid base, and uncapped 10% commission. We do our best to provide all the leads we can, but ultimately it is the responsibility of the salesperson to ensure that they have enough opportunities in the funnel to ensure that they can consistently hit numbers. I can teach you what you need to know product wise, but I need someone that is an absolute relentless go getter that doesn't need a lot of hand holding (after getting up to speed, this isn't a drop you in the fire situation). The posting says that you need a minimum of 2 years of sales experience, but I would look at a recent grad too. If you are interested, a link to the job posting is below. If you are interested and want more information, PM and I'll send you my email and phone number.

Konecranes Agreement Sales Position Posting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News