ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to believe, I know

fivedaughters

Matador
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2004
San Antonio
but there are two 8th graders at Alamo Hts Jr. School (San Antonio) that I would offer a football scholarship to today. I have watched these two kids in football the past two years, and watched them in a track meet yesterday, and both kids are legit.
Last spring, the mother of one of these two boys told me he was 6'2" and 185. I'm guessing he is closer to 6'1" but whatever he is, he is an amazing athletic specimen. He plays running back and middle linebacker, and is exceptionally fast (runs the 100 m and 400 m relays) and hits like a load of bricks. I saw him long jump yesterday at 19'+.
The other kid runs like Gale Sayers. I'm not kidding. He has Sayers smooth running style with exceptional speed and power. He is about 5'11" and weighs about 175 now, according to his coach. He, too runs the 100 and 400 relay, and would have jumped over 19', but he scratched all three times.
San Antonio guys need to check these kids out. Mackey is the first I mentioned, and Nick Procter is the second. They are the real deal, and while I lot can happen over the next four years, I'm guessing they will both be highly sought after. And while I don't know about their grades, I know they are both good, good kids

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.