ADVERTISEMENT

Grilling Question

techfan50

Red Raider
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
Very random grilling related question here. My fiancé and I are moving back to Dallas after living in Denver for the past two years. The place we’re moving into is a townhouse in the Old East Dallas area that has an uncovered rooftop deck made of concrete. I’ve got a Blackstone griddle and a Traeger that I basically can’t live without at this point after finally have the backyard space for them the past two years. My question for yall… do you think I’ll run into any trouble using either of those on that rooftop deck? I’ve always thought it was fairly common for people to have grills on their roof like that and even seem to remember our neighbors having grills the last time I lived in a similar style townhouse but there was a page in our lease agreement that said you weren’t allowed to grill on your “balcony or patio”. Feels like at best I’d be bending the rules so I’m hoping that it’s one of those things where you’re technically not supposed to do it but in reality no one really cares.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.