ADVERTISEMENT

Fun hypothetical

What would you to watch Tech win a natty with Pat Mahomes?

• Give your wife the boot and have a once and a lifetime experience watching the game with Pat

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Give up your ticket to Pat so your wife could watch the game with him this saving your marriage

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Tell Pat to f**k off and find his own ticket.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Give him both of you tickets because you're a little bitch.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

redstormrising!

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2004
Watching the College WS, and Peyton Manning there got me thinking about a fun, and extremely unlikely, hypothetical.

So here it goes, if Tech made it to the College WS or Basketball NCAA championship for example, and you bought two tickets for you and your wife to go.

Y'all spend a crap ton of money on tickets and travel and finally make it to the game.

Right before the game you are partying at the RRC pregame festivities and Pat Mahomes comes up to you and says "Bro, I just showed up at the last minute, I don't have a ticket, could sit I with you?"

(I know Pat is a gazillionaire so this is a completely irrational question as he could pay any price for any ticket, and Tech probably has tickets for him at will call for everything, so don't over think this. It's just a fun question for dudes on here as it relates to your love of Tech and Pat Mahomes.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News