ADVERTISEMENT

Friday feel good- trying to make a difference...

Oh-Pa

Techsan
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2012
There was some talk about a video that is being shown at Red Raider Orientation this summer in an earlier thread. Hearing that it was about a little girl's dream of becoming a Masked Rider, I reached out to Tech RRO and asked for a link.

I have been made aware that a young girl living across the street from Oh-Pa Manor has had some interaction with a former Masked Rider (that was also a girl) and Midnight Matador here at a local horse barn. She told her parents (our neighbors) that she wants to grow up, go to Tech and become a Masked Rider like the gal she met recently. I sent her Mom a link to the video yesterday. Her mom told me last night that it was incredible and really fired the young lady up.

We all can make small differences in our day to day interactions that can possibly make a positive impact for Tech. I hope that somehow this becomes an incredible thread in the next few years if this gal remains the course and ends up on the horse.

Update: I just got an email from her mom this morning. The young gal is going out to the stable tonight to practice the "Tech run" on her horse. It's going to be a good day.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.