ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas Crazy Story(road rage)(updated)

whittb14

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2013
Update: whoever is texting this guy pretending to me needs to stop. Trying to escalate this while using my name might be even shittier than the guy throwing golf balls out his window..

I have your number now and will share it if you do not stop and text the guy saying it wasn’t me

So driving home today heading north on 75. I’m in the far left lane cruising around 80-85 and a white bmw comes flying up. We are steadily passing people on our right and at this point this guy is only feet behind me.
There is finally an opening to move over so I let the guy past and then get back in the lane.

Then the guy rolls down his window and starts lobbing golf balls at me! Thankfully none hit my car and he sped off as I slowed down to create distance between us.

Fast forward a few mile and traffic comes to a crawl at springcreekish on 75 and I wind up behind this guy again. Got his plate this time as well

Once traffic starts flowing again the guy starts lobbing golf balls again! I create distance again.

I then see him exit 75 at Bethany and I stay on 75. The dude slows down so he’s even with me on the feeder and starts launching golf balls at me yet again. Heard one ball hit this time but don’t see any damage thankfully. Best part is I could see him this time to add to the 911 call.

Long story short, people are insane, be careful out there and if you drive a white BMW with SYM 9664 the police have your information and please seek mental help.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.