ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: Coming Back as a Sponsor- Reintroducing Myself and FranchiseCoach

RadRaider

Picador
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2020
It has been awhile and I am so excited that I will be re-sponsoring Ben Golani this upcoming season. Thanks @B. Golan

I have been on the board for 4 years. My goal is to help those of you in the community and to educate you.

Call 713-309-6776 or email agoldman@franchisecoach.net for a FREE consultation!

There is one problem with Corporate America, even in well paying jobs. You can't pursue your own dreams while working for someone else.

Over the past 7.5 years, I have helped 100s of people to change their life through franchise business ownership.

Our goals at FranchiseCoach.net are simple:
✔ To find out what really makes you tick so that we can connect you with the right franchise
✔ To create a model so that we can properly match you with the right opportunity
✔ To connect you with right franchise brand that has availability in your territory
✔ To give you the tools to do thorough investigation of opportunities so you can choose the right one

I went through this same process 14 years ago when investing in my franchise.

I have been an entrepreneur for a long time and many of you can relate to my experience. Many people on this board have been in similar situations. I started my entrepreneurial life at Sycamore High School in Cincinnati. My partner and I started a driveway sealing business called the “Driveway Doctors.”

This is not a bragging post. I’m sharing this because I want to share how it feels to say goodbye to a full-time job in corporate America.

My Life in Corporate America

I’ve always considered myself a “corporate refugee.” Even when I worked hard I felt empty and unsatisfied. After graduating, many of my classmates were offered positions where they would have to work more than 80 hours per week. That didn’t sound appealing.

I was short on funds and accepted a sales job for an IT consulting company in Austin, TX. Soon, I realized that Corporate America just wasn’t really right for me. The pay was low. I felt unappreciated and disrespected.

I knew that I wanted something else. I didn’t know what and how to start it. On a visit to my best friend in Atlanta, he recommended I reach out to a Franchise Consultant. I didn’t know what a Franchise Consultant was. I had nothing to lose, so I spoke to her.

When I consulted with her, we focused on finding a business with these key characteristics:

• Scalability
  • Flexibility
  • High income potential
My franchise consultant presented three options, one of which was Vanguard Cleaning. I quickly grasped how the business operated and felt it was the ideal match for me.

My wife and I decided to purchase the master franchise license for Houston.

The American Dream Realized

I launched the business in June 2010. Although it’s been over a decade, it feels like just yesterday. The early days were tough! There was a month when I had to tap into my retirement savings to cover payroll, and personal challenges occasionally distracted me from focusing on the business. But then, things began to improve.

The business grew into a multi-million dollar enterprise, which I eventually sold to a strategic investor. This sale allowed me to diversify my investments and pursue other opportunities.

Today, I enjoy a high quality of life. I can drop my daughter off at school every morning, attend every tee ball game, and take my family on extended summer vacations. I even have the flexibility to take breaks during the day for a swim or a jog. I've truly achieved the freedom I was aiming for!

Please reach out at agoldman@franchisecoach.net if you think I can help in any way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.