ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Recommendation

BPDuncan

Matador
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2005
Wanted to throw out a recommendation for an incredible place to stay near Crawford, CO. Just before the football season, a few buddies and myself took a road trip through Northern AZ and SW/West Colorado. We decided to look at some airbnbs and stumbled upon a place that looked too good to be true. Well, that placed over delivered. It sits up on a mesa, surrounded by mountains and is a working cattle ranch. We were in the Ranch House on the property that had everything needed, including streaming TV for some pre-season football.

On our way from Page, AZ to this place, we decided we wanted to grill out steaks. I messaged the owner to get some advice and he put some of the beef sells in the fridge at the Ranch House, so it was ready for us when we got there. We also found out he has a store just 20 yards from the house that serves the rural community along the mesa. You can buy beef and many snacks and other goods. All honor system and open 24 hours, just a very thoughtful solution for the community and guest. The ribeyes he provided were outstanding and it was just a level of service that was unbelievable. They will even guide you to where the cattle are at any particular time and hope people will explore the ranch.

Below are some links, if you are looking for a place. Love supporting family owned and run business and hope some of you find it as restful and peaceful as we all did. You can book direct (probably his preference), but I provided airbnb link as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.