ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball notes from Lacefield

RaiderRedTTU

🌵Cactus Club🌵
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2011
All three games will be televised in this order: FCS Pacific at 6 pm, FSN (national broadcast) at 2:02 pm and FCS Central at 1 pm.

Probable starter for tonight's game is Ryan Moseley who has a 1-2 record this season with a 4.26 ERA and opponents are hitting .250 against him.

Tech comes in to the series with a 15-6 overall record while OU sits at 15-8. OU is coming off a 4 game series against Hawaii, which was played in Hawaii, where they took 3 of 4 games. They did not play a midweek game. This year marks the 6th consecutive year in which Tech will open Big 12 play on the road.

OU leads the all-time series 31-42-1 and hold a 21-10-1 record against Tech in Norman.
Tadlock has a 21-12 career record while playing or coaching in the series.

From Tadlock's interview this morning, we will be traveling with 27 players and only 15 of them will be position players. Tadlock did not mention, at least the part that I heard, who he left at home.

Texas Tech has 498 conference wins, this includes both SWC and the Big 12.
Tech leads all NCAA teams in double plays turned at 31.
Tech ranks 13th nationally in average home attendance (3,477) and 16th in total attendance (34,777).

I'm linking the PDF file so you can look over other stats, as there is a BUNCH of stuff here. I just tried to highlight a few things.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/text/sports/m-basebl/auto_pdf/2014-15/misc_non_event/BBGameNotes032015.pdf

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News