ADVERTISEMENT

📺 Seeing Scarlet Interview: "Not Mad About Having to Shock the World" Alisa Blair, Texas Tech Volleyball Associate Head Coach

shelbyrss12

Administrator
Apr 28, 2022
We chatted with Texas Tech Volleyball Associate HC and Recruiting Coordinator Alisa Blair. There's no beating around the bush that this team was picked last in conference so we talk about it and I think y'all will love her answer, that starts around the 21 minute mark. Before that we talk about her time as a college player and how that helps her as a coach...... def worth a listen she went through it. I learned a lot about her I didn't know and came away super impressed. She has a bright future ahead of her and its no surprise she got her first HC job at 23 (JUCO) and also already has D1 head coaching experience at ACU before joining Texas Tech late last summer as she has known Graystone since she was growing up in Amarillo.

All in all it's a VERY new team this year with a big freshmen class and a number of key transfers. Can only go up from last and in her words "not mad about having to shock the world."

OH and the Rally opossum makes an appearance early in this one. Vibes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.