ADVERTISEMENT

Sales jobs

raiderade1180

Red Raider
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2014
Midland, TX
Hate to be that guy who comes on here to see if anybody knows anything or anyone looking to hire, but here I am.
To keep it short, I'm currently working a job in EHS software sales, but last month our company was acquired. Initially, I wanted to give this new company a chance, but over time I've come to the realization that all the equity I've put towards advancement opportunities & relationships with my bosses are now meaningless and out the window. I also have a major trust issue with the new leadership based on how the acquisition was handled and is still being handled.

So for the time being, I'm going to continue to put my head down and work, but start to look elsewhere. If any of you have any referrals, leads or openings (whether it be right now or beginning of 2023), I would really appreciate it. I am based in Oklahoma City doing a hybrid work schedule, so my preference would be to stay around OKC, but I am absolutely open to working any location, selling any product, any type of schedule.

Feel free to PM me if I can answer any questions or send resumes etc.

Guns up!! Let's get a W Saturday and a few more in Maui

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News